Former DOJ Prosecutors, Investigations & White Collar Crime Expertise
Our clients include companies, organizations, and individual targets, subjects and witnesses on a wide range of matters, including criminal defense, government and internal investigations, regulatory inquiries relating to Title VII, False Claims Act, SEC violations and more. Led by former DOJ prosecutors, we take a detailed and strategic approach.
Experience Across a Diverse Set of Client Matters
Our clients are as diverse as our practice. We’ve represented:
- Executives and companies in investigations, including when they are exposed to DOJ criminal investigation or prosecutions facing a wide array of alleged conduct, including situations involving the possibility of international extradition.
- Companies and individuals exposed to investigations into sensitive and high-priority matters.
- Individuals and companies needing help with subpoena intake and response, regulatory complaints and inquiries, and small claims complaints.
- Companies seeking bespoke corporate compliance programs that align with their operations and structure.
- Companies in a variety of regulatory and litigation matters involving “true lender” claims and defending bank partnership models between fintechs and financial institutions.
- Companies and individuals in ERISA litigation, Department of Labor investigations, and non-party subpoena receipts.
- Individual cases and class actions related to breach of contract claims and violations of UDAAP and consumer protection statutes, as well as federal claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Truth In Lending Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and Fair Credit Reporting Act.